Ashland's (ASH) Mission Statement
We enable growth and add value to all we touch.
We are a market-focused, process-centered organization that develops and delivers innovative solutions to our customers, consistently outperforms our peers, produces predictable earnings for our shareholders, and provides a dynamic and challenging environment for our employees.
- We act with integrity and honesty.
- We focus on customer and shareholder success, and compete to win.
- We recognize each person for the difference he or she makes.
- We create safe and health-conscious work environments, require compliance and embrace environmental stewardship.
- We drive innovation and results through effective processes and rapid, fact-based decision making.
Our Operating Principles
- We operate in compliance with the law and adhere to high ethical standards.
- We are customer driven. Customer focus is critical: We will evaluate all decisions for their impact on customers.
- We are market focused. Our business units are defined by markets.
- We operate as a unified, integrated company presenting a common face to investors, suppliers, employees and customers.
- All resources are owned by the enterprise, not individual business units.
- Ashland Inc. first: Ashland leaders are first responsible to Ashland and second to the business unit or functional area.
- We are process-centered. We will have common process owners who are responsible for the performance of the process across the enterprise.
- Our principles are enforced by the Operating Committee, with the CEO as the final decision maker.
Tags: Ashland, ASH, Mission Statement, Mission Statements, Vision, Values, Operating Principles