Sanborn & Associates' Mission Statement
Sanborn & Associates is a consulting firm run by Mark Sanborn, author of The Fred Factor. Their mission is simple:
His company has the following values:
1. Godliness: We honor God in all we do.
2. Excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards and create a superior experience for our clients.
3. Integrity: Integrity and reputation are our most important asset. Doing the right thing is more important than doing the profitable thing.
4. Relationships: The quality of our business is determined by the quality of our relationships.
5. Life-giving: We deliver presentations, products and services that are life-giving.
6. Value: Our presentations and products are of the highest quality and we will seek to profitably add value at every opportunity.
7. Focus: We know and focus on our mvp (most valuable and profitable) activities.
8. Strategic Orientation: We make decisions based on our mission, values and goals to best utilize our time, energy and expertise.
9. Innovation: We are innovative, not just emulative and known for our leading edge products and practices.
10. Fun: We remember to enjoy the journey. We take what we do very seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. (If we're not having fun, we're not doing it right.)
Tags: Mark Sanborn, Sanborn & Associates, Mission Statement, Mission Statements, Values