Baker Hughes' (BHI) Mission Statement
Core Values and Keys to Success
The Baker Hughes Core Values and Keys to Success are the basis for establishing a common culture for Baker Hughes. Our Core Values are: Integrity, Teamwork, Performance, and Learning. Our Keys to Success are four priorities that should guide decision-making in Baker Hughes: Engage People, Deliver Value, Be Cost Efficient, Resource Effectively.
We believe integrity is the foundation of our individual and corporate actions that drives an organization of which we are proud.
- We are a responsible corporate citizen committed to the health and safety of people, protection of the environment, and compliance with laws, regulations, and company policies.
- We are honest, trustworthy, respectful and ethical in our actions.
- We honor our commitments.
- We are accountable for our actions, successes and failures.
We believe teamwork leverages our individual strengths.
- We are committed to common goals.
- We expect everyone to actively participate on the BHI team.
- We openly communicate up, down, and across the organization.
- We value the diversity of our workforce.
- We willingly share our resources.
We believe performance excellence will drive the results that differentiate us from our competitors.
- We focus on what is important.
- We establish and communicate clear expectations.
- We relentlessly pursue success.
- We strive for flawless execution.
- We work hard, celebrate our successes and learn from our failures.
- We continuously look for new ways to improve our products, services and processes.
We believe a learning environment is the way to achieve the full potential of each individual and the company.
- We expect development throughout each individual’s career by a combination of individual and company commitment.
- We learn from sharing past decisions and actions, both good and bad, to continuously improve performance.
- We improve by benchmarking and adopting best practices.
Keys to Success
People contributing at their full potential. Everyone can make a difference.
- We understand our priorities and performance goals.
- We drive to do our part every day.
- We support new ideas and take appropriate risks.
- We take action to find and correct problems.
- We commend each other on a job well done.
- We make it easy for customers to do business with us.
- We listen to our customers and understand their needs,
- We plan ahead to deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions.
- We are dedicated to safe, flawless execution and top quality results.
- We maintain a competitive cost structure for the long-term.
- We utilize shared services to control cost for the enterprise.
- We seek the best value for Baker Hughes in our relationships with suppliers.
- We ruthlessly eliminate waste without compromising safety or quality.
- We assign our people where they can make the biggest contribution.
- We allocate our investments to leverage the best opportunities for Baker Hughes.
- We handle company assets as if they were our own.
- We manage our balance sheet to enhance return on investment.
Tags: Baker Hughes, BHI, Mission Statement, Mission Statements, Values, Values Statement, Keys to Success