EveryStudent.com
Google
 
Web ManonaMission.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Do Mission Statements do any Good?

My last post (which was over a month ago!) was a copy of Kroger's mission statement. I read it and thought it sounded like something David Dillon wrote all by himself one afternoon in his office. In other words, it sounded like like something that NO Kroger employee had any input in. My guess is that if they had no help writing it then it probably isn't very effective. Judging by the lack of customer service at my local Kroger store, I would say this is probably true.

One other thing I have noticed is just how hard it is to find mission statements to post on this blog. I'll keep searching and I will post those mission statements that I find. Also, if any of you readers have a personal mission statement, please send it to me and I will post it. You can reach me at ManonaMissionblog (at) hotmail.com.

AllFinancialMatters.com

Who Links Here